Sunday, March 8, 2009

This old horse


I love this "old" rocking horse. My Uncle John made this for me. When I was cleaning it up and getting it ready for Sam's room, I turned it over and saw "X-Mas '82" etched into the wood on the bottom. Its hard to believe my rocking horse is 27 years old and being used by the next generation. Despite the freaked out look and lack of smile, Sam really likes the rocking horse. I couldn't seem to catch any of his smiles or laughs on camera. (And don't worry, Pedro and I were standing there the whole time within arms reach to make sure he wouldn't fall off.) It also looks great with his bedroom furniture.

P.S. His room is a very soft green. It always looks white in pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little horse is great. He likes to ride it every time he sees it. Thanks to you mama!