Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our yard

Our yard needs work. A LOT of work. When we moved in, we had green grass, but no landscaping to speak of. Now, we don't even have the green grass thanks to the county insisting that we hook in to the public water system. Here is our yard in ALL its glory.

It's depressing and yet exciting. After all, it is a blank canvas.

While I'm at it, here's what I see when I turn to my left.
I can't think of anything nice to say. Honestly! I want to shout out my door "If you can afford to drive a Mercedes SUV you can afford to have someone come get your BMW, Jaguar and Mercedes Sedan(its further up the drive, I couldn't squeeze it into the picture.) Heck, they would probably even pay you for the scrap metal. And while you're at it, maybe you can give away some of the bags of leaves as a free gift with purchase."

1 comment:

Nicole Wolfe said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having this image to place with all the neighbor stories.