Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

See this picture?
I had planned to take several more. Under the bib was a green t-shirt Sam's grandma got him that said "Mom's Official Cookie Tester." Perfect for today. Then Samson threw up all over himself and me. So much for the cute green outfit. I found a second green outfit for Sam. While I was getting myself into a clean shirt and pants, Sam threw up again. (He slept 12 hours again last night and must have been so hungry this morning that he overate.) Ok, on to outfit number three. One last shirt with some green in it. I said a silent prayer that Sam wouldn't throw up again. Then we were out the door, on our way to church for the Mom's Group. I put Sam in the nursery and headed to the conference room for some much needed time with adult women. 40 minutes later I was summoned to the nursery. Sam had peed through his clothing. He was fussing and squirming so much they couldn't get clean clothes on him. I guess its going to be one of those days. I think I'll eat some cheesecake for lunch.....and wash it down with a huge chunk of chocolate. And while I do that, enjoy this cute picture that I took just before the great puke of '09.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, baby samson threw up on patty's day!!! LOL