Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Baby.


Sam is so cute sometimes I can hardly stand it. That sweet toothy smile melts my heart every time. I also get flutters when I see his cute baby fat, but thats a whole other issue.

Last night the little cutie was playing with my cell phone and climbing all over Pedro while I practiced some songs on the piano. Apparently, he called my mom. She heard him breathing and talking in the background. Neither Pedro or I realized it until my mom called this morning to tell us. Oops. Good thing we have those weekend minutes.

That furry white thing in my hand is Sam's best friend Mr. Mousey. He loves him! Anytime we need to cheer him up or make him laugh, we get out Mr. Mousey. Sam has been sick with a cold and a little cranky so Mr. Mousey was giving him a tickle attack.

2 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

He has on his winter jammies!

Noelle said...

I love the toothy little smiles!