Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flashback Friday

Last March, I looked like this:

I was 30 weeks pregnant. My face was getting round, my belly was getting round and my thighs were becoming thunderous. But the great thing about pregnancy is that by this point your belly is so big you aren't even aware that you have thighs, let alone feet. I was hot all the time, had to have assistance to put on my shoes, and forget about sleeping comfortably. A lot has happened in one year.

This March, we are the proud parents of THIS ROCKIN' LITTLE BOY:

He makes us laugh and smile constantly with the silly things he does and faces he makes. We love him more every day. He melts my heart every time he snuggles his little head into my shoulder or pats my face with his chubby little hand. He was worth every bloated, hormonal minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL,

Little cowboy