Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Friday Thoughts

What a beautiful week this has been. I have gotten outside to walk 3 or 4 days. This morning, Sam played in the backyard again while I raked out my flower bed.
This afternoon Pedro and I decided to join www.savingsangel.com. We figured it was worth a shot to save even more money on groceries. I usually make a monthly trip to Aldi's to stock up on staples and then I use coupons and check the sale ads for our local stores, but this service does all of that for you and even creates a shopping list. I think it will save me a lot of time once Levi is here so it should be worth the monthly membership fee.
I have discovered my new favorite snack/dessert: 1 cup frozen blueberries topped with 1/2 cup plain yogurt mixed with 1 tbsp orange marmalade. The coldness gives Levi hiccups.
I'm trying to make a mental list of some last minute baby preparations. I think I still need to bring up my pump and clean and sterilize everything. We also need to bring up the swing, activity mat, and bouncy seat and let it air out. We need to put a carseat base in both cars for the infant carrier. I should also pack an overnight bag for Sam. (I have only ever spent one night away from him.) I should unpack and wash some summer clothing for Sam. He has some 2T things from last summer that will still fit. AND, I think this weekend we'll be giving the house a thorough scrub down. Actually, I should say Pedro will be cleaning the house. Lately, I can barely make it through cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming before I am wiped out. I am so thankful that my husband doesn't mind cleaning bathrooms and dusting. I love watching Sam follow him around with his own little dustcloth. It cracks me up that we keep his toy vacuum in the closet next to our vacuum and steam cleaner. He loves to vacuum and sweep the floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat team[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood methods to build an income online.