Thursday, March 4, 2010

Highlights

Some of the highlights of my week so far have been:

1. Taking Sam to story time at the library.

2. Taking a nice long nap on Monday afternoon with Sam snuggled in my arms. That usually never happens anymore. He'd rather be in his own bed.

3. This conversation with one of my 6 year old piano students:
(We were right in the middle of learning a new song and he stopped and turned to me and said.....)
Student: WAIT! I have a question.
Me: Okay?
Student: How do the doctors get the babies out?
Me: Ummmmm.....Isn't your mom a doctor?
Student: Yes
Me: Maybe ask her. I'm sure she knows WAY more about those things than I do.
That seemed to satisfy him and we went on with the lesson.

4. Having a happy, healthy child again.

5. Teaching half of the lessons I was teaching so I am now free to spend some time in the evenings with Sam AND Pedro at the same time!

No comments: