Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Poor Fishy


I am pretty sure that Sam's little beta fish is on his last legs. He isn't swimming around much and I don't think he has eaten in a while. We moved him into the dining room thinking maybe the change would perk him up a little and some extra light would be good for him. His bowl has been in the middle of our dining room table where I thought Sam wouldn't be able to get to it. Haha. Yesterday, I was slicing some apples and all of the sudden it got very quiet. I turned around and there was Sam, on his knees in the middle of the dining room table with his hand as far in the fish bowl as he could get it. Fifi the fish has now been moved to a shelf on the baker's rack. I think he is safe there.
A few hours later, I left Sam sitting in the recliner with a blanket so I could get a snack for myself. I heard a huge thud and then crying and ran back into the living room to see that he had tried to climb from the recliner into the pack-n-play and knocked everything over including himself. Some days I feel like I can't leave him alone for even a minute! And of course, yesterday turned out to be a nap-free day as well.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Well, atleast he hasn't spray painted your basement gold yet! Can you imagine 2 Samson's?