Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane

This morning I booked a plane ticket to Peru for Pedro!!! I am so excited for him. He hasn't seen his family in over 8 years. We were able to find a ticket at an unbelievable price (A quarter of the usual cost.) God is SO good.
He'll be going in August so I will be taking both of our little boys and staying with my family while he is gone. I am equally excited about that. I know Sam is going to be spending almost every day playing in the pool with Grandpa at G.G. and Papa's house. I am excited that he will also get to spend lots of time with his Grandma and hopefully see some Aunties as well. It will be nice for him to have extra attention while I'm busy with 4 month old baby Levi. I also look forward to leaving Levi with my family so I can spend some time with Sam only.
I am a little sad that I can't go and meet Pedro's family, but we can't take a 4 month old baby with us and there is no way I want to pump that much milk or wean him that soon. I also don't think Sam would be ready for the trip. It won't be too long before we can all go, but for now I am SO happy to stay home with our boys so Pedro can go. He is a wonderful husband and a wonderful father and does so much for all of us. He more than deserves an opportunity to get away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN JULIE! WAY TO BE THERE FOR YOUR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!