Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello Spring

I LOVE spring. I love the freshness in the air and I love watching all of my tulips and other flowers begin to poke up from the ground. I also love seeing Sam's chubby baby arms in a t-shirt.
Sam and I spent yesterday morning on an hour long walk. We had to say "Hi" and "Bye" to every squirrel, bird and tree that he saw. When we got home we played in the backyard for another hour. He used our big utility broom from the garage and went around brushing leaves and pine needles off of things while I swept the patio. Every time a leaf got on his shoe he would say "EEEEEEEWWWW, EEEEEEWWW." Pretty funny. I had to drag him inside for lunch and he let me know how upset he was to have to come inside by hitting me on the head 3 times. Nice. He took a two and a half hour nap so I'm pretty sure he was wiped out.
He got to play with his friends this morning while I was at a doctors appointment so we will play outside this afternoon after naptime.

Baby Levi is doing well. I am fingertip dilated (TMI?) My doctor is pretty good at estimating weight and doesn't think this baby will be much more than a few ounces bigger than Sam. We are all getting excited. (Although when I tried to bring the infant car seat up from the basement this week Sam started screaming "NOOOO, NO Baby, NO Baby!) He is due a month from today!

1 comment:

MOM said...

What fun! You need a bird feeder. Will bring one when I come....