Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My New Wheels!





Yeehaw minivan! I never thought I would own one of these suckers BEFORE I owned a Mustang, but I couldn't be more excited about it. I remember that when I graduated from college my dream was to own a 2004 Mustang Convertible. I sold out and went for the Mitsubishi Galant. Sorry Grandpa Croci. I know how you LOOOOOOOVE those foreign cars. Now you can be happy knowing that we are in possession of a Plymouth Grand Voyager. 7 seats and plenty of trunk space. Now Samson (and eventually Levi) can make the trip to Grandma's in comfort and not be crammed into the backseat like little sardines with bags piled around them. Even more exciting, I can now do my grocery shopping during the day, and Pedro won't have to use his flex time at work everytime I have a doctors appointment. This is key since starting in March I have to go twice a week for non-stress testing. Thank you to all of our friends and family who have loaned us cars and given us rides over the last year while we lived with one car. We couldn't have done it without your help! We love you!

No comments: