Friday, February 26, 2010

Little man is breathing a lot better today. He did his morning breathing treatment like a champ. I let him watch a video during it. He chose STOMP of course. He sat through the entire treatment and didn't fuss or cry at all. Pedro and I were so surprised. We made sure to give him plenty of high fives, hugs and kisses afterward. His wasn't breathing so well this morning. I think he has started to realize that the nebulizer makes him feel better.
The afternoon treatment was another story. It was a battle through most of it, but I gave him plenty of praise and high fives and rewarded him with a popsicle when it was all done. Usually, if we were going to buy popsicles I would go with the Edy's Pure Fruit bars or make my own, but I decided he deserved a little spoiling so he got to pick his own this time around and selected these Scribblers. Hey, breathing treatments with a 21 month old are NOT high on my list of enjoyable things to do. I am not above a little bribery now and then.
Alright, popsicle time is over. Its back to snuggling on the couch. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

No comments: