Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ah-Bye!

I have been working on teaching Sam to say the baby's name. So far he says "Ah-Bye." Cute. Pedro and I always have fun picking out names. Its one of the first things we do. We want to start calling the baby by his/her name as soon as we know the sex.
We got a lot of flack over Samson's name so this time around we considered not telling anyone until the birth, but we decided against it. It's our child and if people don't like the name, oh well.
Some of the names on our list this time around were:
Henry
Abner
Abram
Elijah
Ezra
Simon
Luke
Thomas
Ephraim
Maxwell
Caleb
But the name that we decided on was Levi James. We both liked it instantly and kept coming back to it. I think its a good follow up to Samson.

2 comments:

T. Napier said...

We got a lot of flack too about the names we picked for our boys, but I just can't see them being anything else!!! Oh and I love your boys names!!

N. Hardenburgh said...

Samson's name fits him so well. I loved playing with him in the Nursery when we were are church.