Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thank Magic Eraser!

The Magic Eraser is the absolute best cleaning product on the planet! Truly it is! if you've never tried it, you HAVE to. Pedro and I decided last summer that we liked the clean look of white appliances, but never having had white appliances before, we didn't realize how painful it would be to keep them looking clean. I LOVE my gas stove, but trying to keep the white top and gray grates clean has been a miserable process. Then someone suggested the Magic Eraser. I was skeptical at first, but it is amazing. It cleans up everything on the stove and I barely have to use any elbow grease. Thank you magic eraser! You rock!

And now, we interrupt this commercial with some pics of Sam. I know its the only reason people read this blog in the first place.

No comments: