Friday, July 15, 2011

Here we go again! I hope!

The boys do so many things every day that crack me up. I'd really like to have a record of it so I am attempting to start my blog again and hopefully be consistent about it so that I can have a book copy of it printed each year.
We have been up since 6am this morning. The boys have both eaten breakfast and are now eating a snack. I have yet to eat breakfast myself. Why? Well I'm glad you asked!
This morning already I have converted the high chair to a booster seat because Levi prefers to eat at the table with us. I have roasted 6 lbs of sweet potatoes and 6 lbs of butternut squash. I still need to puree it and freeze it. I add it to pasta, sauces and baked goods.
The boys did some coloring this morning and during that time Levi ate half a green crayon and half a yellow crayon. Then about 20 minutes later Sam told me that Levi was eating a red crayon in the living room. I went in there and discovered pieces of crayon all over the rug. I assumed it was from the dog not Levi. So I vacuumed everything up. A few minutes later there were more pieces on the rug. Guess what? It was Levi. I can't wait to see the lovely technicolor diaper that he will have later. This child truly eats anything and everything he can get his hands on.

No comments: